Sign Up & Confirm
Let us know your plans!
Notification of intent to donate entry to the food bank or defer to 2022 — let us know by May 7, 2021.
Online Entry and Confirmation
Closed for 2021.
Entry Fees 2020-2021
Half Marathon (Individual & Group Challenge)
- $25 Super Saver!! First 100 online by Dec 31/19 (sold out)
- $35 online by Dec 31/19
- $40 online Jan 1–Feb 29/20
- $45 online Mar 1–Jun 15/20
- $20 donation to Food Bank by Apr 30/21
Relays: per person
- $20 online by Dec 31/19
- $25 online Jan 1–Feb 29/20
- $30 online Mar 1–Jun 15/20
- $10 donation to Food Bank by Apr 30/21
Souvenir shirt is an optional extra ($20). Limited supply.
Personalized Finisher Medal Insert is another optional extra for $7.50.
In Person Entry (now closed)
Stop by PaceSetter Athletic if you don't have online access at home. You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
- PaceSetter Athletic, 103 – 622 Hough Rd, Gibsons (Holy Crap building) / 604-886-0083
- Only those officially signed up can make use of our gear check, have times posted and be eligible for prizes and medals.
- Minimum age: make your own decision, you know what's best for your child. We recommend 13 and older for running the half, 8 and older for walking or relays.
Return & Substitution Policy
Entries are non-refundable. If you cannot or choose not to participate during the month of April, you have 3 options:
- Transfer your entry to another person. Notify us and we'll provide instructions.
- Donate your entry fee to the Food Bank. If you paid for a t-shirt, let us know if you still want it or not (we'll buy it back).
- Defer your entry to 2022. Notify us to make the request.
If you already requested deferral to 2022 last year (in 2020) that will be upheld.
There will be no elite hosting in 2021 due to the time trial format. It just doesn't make sense when there are no awards. Existing 2020 elite entries remain valid for 2021 participation.