Event Info » Pre-Race Dinner
Pre-Race Dinner Recommendations
Unofficial pre-race dinner, Saturday April 6th at local restaurants. Many offer pasta specials; call to inquire/reserve. A great way to fuel up, socialize and relax the night before your race!
- The 101 Brewhouse & Distillery, Gibsons Way beside BMO Bank of Montreal, 778-462-2011. The Banh-Mi Rice Bowl is awesome.
- Blackfish Pub, 966 Venture Way (1 block from Park Rd, upper Gibsons), 604-886-6682. Steak & Pasta special $23.95.
- Drift Cafe & Bistro, 546 Gibsons Way (partway up the hill above Gibsons Landing), 604-886-5858 — Fresh Daily Pasta $20
- Gramma's Marine Pub, 412 Marine Dr (Gibsons Landing, across from Molly's Reach), 604-886-8215 — pasta special, steak & prawn special
- Leo's Tapas & Grill (Mediterranean cuisine), 274 Gower Pt Rd (Gibsons Landing), 604-886-9414. Pasta selection $14-$18.
in Roberts Creek:
- The Gumboot Restaurant, 1041 Roberts Creek Road (near Beach), 604-885-4216. Lots of healthy carb-loading options.
- Daphne Mediterranean Kitchen, 5530 Wharf Ave, Sechelt, 604-885-2008
- Lucky's Smokehouse, Wharf Ave, Sechelt, 604-885-8846. Try the Kung Fu Bowl!
- The Old Boot Eatery (Italian), 5531 Wharf Ave, Sechelt, 604-885-2727 — always a pasta special!
- Saffron (East Indian, Pizza, Pasta & more), at Trail Bay Mall, 5755 Cowrie St, Sechelt, 604-740-0660. Pasta selection $14-$20.
- Shift Kitchen & Tapas Bar, #103 — 5760 Teredo St, Sechelt, 778-458-3372. Rice bowls, pasta dishes $16-$19.
- The Wobbly Canoe, 4774 Sunshine Coast Hwy (at Davis Bay), Sechelt, 604-885-4444. Check out the 'Bowls' section of the menu.
In Madeira Park:
These are just our suggestions. There are many more restaurants in Gibsons and Sechelt. See Sunshine Coast Tourism for more ideas (narrow your search to Gibsons or Sechelt).