Register & Confirm » Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
- Thursday, April 5, 2018, 2:00pm to 6:00pm at Running Room Denman, Vancouver (Georgia St. at Denman).
- Saturday, April 7, 2018, 10:00am to 4:30pm at PaceSetter Athletic, 103 – 622 Hough Road, Gibsons (the Holy Crap building).
- Sunday, April 8, 2018 (race day) 7:45am to 9:00am (registration closes 8:45am) at the Gibsons Community Centre, 700 Park Road, Room 209.
Map of start area and community centre
What you'll find in your race kit:
- Race Day Fool's Guide / instructions page » PLEASE READ
- Your bib number (more than one if relay team) with timing chip
- Safety pins, 4 per bib
- Baggage tag (on bib) for gear check
- Race shirt(s) if ordered
BMO running gloves will be available if you want some!
What you won't find in your race kit:
A pile of flyers, brochures and magazines. These will be available separately for you to pick up if you want them.
Help the Sunshine Coast Food Bank and win great prizes!
Bring a cash or cheque donation for the Sunshine Coast Food Bank to Packet Pickup, and you can enter your name in a draw for some great prizes! (No actual items please, just cash or cheque.) This is a separate draw only for those who donate to the food bank (online or in person). Winning names to be drawn at the finish line and posted at the awards tent. More details here.