Register & Confirm » Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
- Thursday, Aug 6, 2020, 2:00pm to 6:00pm at Running Room Denman, Vancouver (Georgia St. at Denman).
- Saturday, Aug 8, 2020, 10:00am to 4:30pm at PaceSetter Athletic, 103 – 622 Hough Road, Gibsons (the Holy Crap building).
- Sunday, Aug 9, 2020 (race day) 7:45am to 9:00am (registration closes 8:45am) at the Gibsons Community Centre, 700 Park Road, Room 209.
Map of start area and community centre
You can pick up for a friend, if you have a note or email from them you can show us. We will make a note that you picked up for them.
Tip: if you are registering in person, bring your entry form already filled out. That way, you'll have time to do it neatly and completely.
Half-Marathon Entry Form | Relay Entry Form
What you'll find in your race kit:
- Race Day Fool's Guide / instructions page » PLEASE READ
- Your bib number (more than one if relay team) with timing chip
- Safety pins, 4 per bib
- Baggage tag (on bib) for gear check
- Race shirt(s) if ordered
BMO running gloves will be available if you want some!
What you won't find in your race kit:
A pile of flyers, brochures and magazines. These will be available separately for you to pick up if you want them.